maandag 22 februari 2016

Nieuwe Hits (C-Rotatie), Week 8:

- Dua Lipa - Be The One (Alarmschijf)
- Lil Kleine & Ronnie Flex - 1, 2, 3 (Dancesmash) 
- AlunaGeorge & Popcaan - I'm In Control
- Anouk - Run Away Together
- Charlie Puth - One Call Away

- Coldplay & Beyoncé - Hymn For The Weekend 
+ Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive
- G-Eazy & Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I
- Maan & Hardwell - Perfect World
- Möwe & Daniel Nitt - Lovers Friends
- Rihanna & Drake - Work
- Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - I Know What You Did Last Summer
 

- The Chainsmokers & Rozes - Roses
- Tiësto & Oliver Heldens ft. Natalie La Rose - The Right Song
 
- Time Square & Xavier Rudd - Follow The Sun (Black Box Remix)

+ Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten